***Miller Cooper is assisting our client RedMane Technology in their search for a Technical Recruiter.***
RedMane Technology LLC is an application software consulting and systems integration company based in Chicago. We create quality, innovative technology solutions that solve complex, meaningful problems for our clients.
At RedMane our people are our business and we put a great deal of focus not only on hiring the right people, but also on keeping them happy and engaged. We have an open, non-hierarchical culture that is collaborative, inclusive and fun.
RedMane has a full-time, Chicago-based opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter as we continue to grow our business.
The experienced Technical Recruiter is responsible for identifying, developing, and leading full-cycle recruiting for a number of technical positions within the organization such as developers, software engineers, technical architects, project managers, technical support, infrastructure analysts, etc., as well as the occasional administrative, sales and operations positions.
Day to Day Activities include:
- Developing, maintaining, and executing the recruitment process for technical positions as well as some sales, administrative and operations hires.
- Identify potential candidates through intensive sourcing activities using job boards, social media, employee referrals, networking, and cold calling
- Develop and improve sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates
- Manage and maintain data applicant tracking data/develop and maintain talent pipelines
- Conduct the initial phone screening to determine qualifications and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates
- Manage and coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Advise and consult with hiring managers on candidate selection
- Ensure all proper paperwork and documentation is completed for all candidates throughout the sourcing and hiring process
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates throughout the recruitment, selection and hiring cycle
- Developing and maintaining trusting and collaborative working relationships with hiring managers and leadership team.
- Working with the hiring managers to truly understand their hiring needs
- Assist with HR related duties and special projects when needed