Founded in 1919, Miller Cooper is the 11th largest accounting firm in the Chicago area. Our 320+ professionals provide accounting, tax, due diligence, IT, retirement plan and business consulting services to middle market and entrepreneurial companies in a variety of industries, as well as government entities, public school districts and nonprofit organizations.
Miller Cooper is committed to providing service of the highest technical and professional standards, as well as personal attention and timeliness. To assure that our service meets the needs and expectations of our clients, we provide post-engagement surveys. These surveys help us provide our clients with the highest quality service. During 2017, Miller Cooper received a net promoter score of 90% from our clients.
You will be working with clients and colleagues providing services such as:
- Building relationships and consulting with clients to understand needs and objectives as it relates to proposed project finance opportunities
- Assisting clients and colleagues on financial feasibility, structure, tax credits/incentives, and compliance issues as it relates to existing and proposed projects
- Creating, refining, and reviewing real estate project finance (pro-forma) models as it relates to tax credit and non-tax credit projects
- Working with project stakeholders including governmental entities, real estate developers and investors, lenders, investors, attorneys, consultants, and others
- Analyzing term sheets and letters of intent between borrowers, investors, and clients
- Application assistance and report writing
- Assisting with financial closing and supporting clients through the development process
- Performing multiple engagements simultaneously
- Reviewing work of team members, providing coaching and training for less experienced team members