**Miller Cooper is conducting this search on behalf of Sylogent.**
Sylogent delivers software and business services to the pharmaceutical industry focused specifically on the information required to bring a product to market. The company is uniquely positioned to operate within core business units, and across the enterprise, to ensure timely completion of critical information, maximize compliance goals and reduce risk management liability.
Roles & Responsibility:
The Senior Accountant will play an integral role in providing general accounting support for the company. Qualified candidate will have a strong work ethic and be an energetic self-starter. This role will be responsible for all general accounting functions, including general ledger and divisional financial statements.
- Responsible for entire AP process, including coding and processing of payables.
- Responsible for entire AR process, including invoicing, project/contract billing tracking, and collections.
- Preform month-end close duties, including journal entries, financial reports and analyses.
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare annual 1099 filings.
- Assist in annual audit process.
- Assist VP with other ad-hoc analyses and reporting.