**Miller Cooper is assisting sister Company, BT Partners, in this search.**
BT Partners is changing the way Executives manage their business through Domo. Pivotal within the most innovative business management platform, our Domo consulting team is a game changer in providing strategic deployment services. BT Partners is in need of an experienced Business Consultant who has advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industry (e.g. Finance, Retail, Media & Entertainment) is also an asset. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and sound judgment.
- Work - A Business Consultant on the Client Services team at BT Partners works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design and supporting implementations.
- Fight - We fight to satisfy all Domo customers. Our goal is to do everything possible to make the implementation a smooth, timely, and positive experience for the customer.
- Innovate - We aren’t just gathering requirements for the customer. We are leading strategic conversations around how data can transform the way our customers’ run their business.
- Create - Our Domo Consultants needs to be able to create long-lasting relationships with our customers. We need to build trust, so our customers know we will deliver on our promises and deadlines.
- Serve - We serve the customer. In short, we deliver unparalleled quality and value, so our customers tell us.
- The Senior Consultant owns end to end deployment processes and resources while managing relationships with Domo customers
- Works with customers, end-users, technical architects, and application designers to define the data requirements and structure for Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- At least two years of experience managing cost, schedule, and performance for all aspects of requirements definition and management activities for simple to moderately complex deployment projects
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements
- Ability to have discussions around customer data maturity and strategy while recommending appropriate solutions